Do you feel like your child is not talking as much as other children? Does he or she have trouble following directions or getting a message across without becoming frustrated? Is your child difficult for others to understand? Does your child play alone and away from peers? If you are having any of these concerns, your child may benefit from a speech-language consultation, screening, or evaluation to help you and your child learn and communicate more effectively.
- Receptive/Expressive Language Delay
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Articulation and/or Phonological Disorders
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS)
- Alternative/Augmentative Communication
- Word Retrieval
- Pragmatic Language Disorder